LYRICSOSTMP3.COM – Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy
This policy is intended to implement the procedures outlined in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) to report alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of Lyricsostmp3.com services (the “Company”) to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents and representatives. Users of any part of the Company’s computer system must abide by the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your appropriate DMCA Notice to the following designated agent of the Company (the “Designated Agent”). The contact information for the designated agent of Lyricsostmp3.com is:
This email address may be used for copyright infringement claims only; you will not receive a response if the issue is not a copyright issue.
Upon receiving proper notice of claimed infringement, Company will follow the procedures described herein and in the DMCA.
Complaint Notification Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your claim of copyright infringement:
• An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may delay processing of the DMCA notice.
Notification and removal procedure
All users of any part of the Company system are expected to comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notice of claimed copyright infringement, it will respond expeditiously by removing or disabling access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, provided that they have been investigated. all claims and have been determined to be valid by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion. Company will comply with the applicable provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
Please allow at least three business days to process any complaints or counter notifications. Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our internet service provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being properly filed.
Under appropriate circumstances, the Company may, at its discretion, terminate the authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures:
It is the Company’s policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures that it determines to be reasonable under the circumstances, that is, technical measures used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.